A two day seminar will be organised for the first time at London on 28th and 29th May, 2016, on 'THE BANERJI PROTOCOLS: A Novel Use of Homeopathy for the Management of Serious Illnesses'.
The 2-day seminar will cover:
- The History of the Banerji Protocols
- Comparison of the Classical Method with the Banerji Protocols
- The use of present-day knowledge of exact pathologies and management of cases in a diagnostic way
- Evidence based management of Renal failure and other serious illnesses with case presentations including Radiology and Histopathology images
- Acceptance of the Banerji Protocols in the International Community
- Live case studies to demonstrate case taking for difficult conditions
The book on The Banerji Protocols will also be available for purchase at the venue.
For further information and registration, please visit: