The aim of Dr. Prasanta Banerji Homoeopathic Research Foundation (PBHRF) is to offer comprehensive healthcare using Homeopathic medicines as well as establishing it to its rightful position as the medicine of the masses.
Under the guidance of Dr. Pratip Banerji, patients are treated here without any consultation charges. This is done for the purpose of service to the less-than-privileged, as it is common knowledge that India is a developing nation and needs all the charitable service that can be given.
This charitable clinic is an institution by itself. A team of 18 doctors personally trained by Late Dr. Prasanta Banerji & Dr. Pratip Banerji attend to 1000-1200 patients a day.
Dr. Pratip Banerji also personally examines critical patients here on prior appointment with consultation charges.
Doctors here use the modern day scientific approach to find trends, cures, effects and behaviour of various diseases.
Pathological tests, CT Scans, MRIs, ECGs, etc. are also financed by the organisation for the aid of underprivileged patients.
10/3/1 Elgin Road (Lala Lajpat Rai Sarani), Kolkata - 700020, West Bengal, India
For Free Consultation
- Tokens are provided at the TOKEN COUNTER on the FIRST FLOOR of the clinic.
- Patients are examined on a first-come-first-serve basis. No fees or any money is charged for this.
- Old Patients : 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- New patients: 3 p.m.- 6 p.m.
- Old patients’ reporting/ feedback/second visit on first-come-first-serve basis. Token distribution time: 9 am to 1 pm
- For the charitable clinic/ new patients, token distribution starts at 3 pm and ends at 6 pm, also, on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Cancer/ Critically Ill patients are examined on a priority basis between 9 am- 1am.
For consultation with Dr. Pratip Banerji , please SMS the name of the patient to 9830091190. A confirmation call/message will be reverted back from our clinic. Patients should not come without receiving a confirmation message from us.
The Ashutosh Mukherjee Road Clinic
The original free clinic was started around 1960 by Late Dr. Prasanta Banerji. This clinic was a fully charitable one. Daily attendance of patients used to be approximately around 300 – 400. Since early 2018, the clinic was shifted to its current location at the premises of the Research Foundation on Elgin Road.