Selected Peer-Reviewed Publications
- Paper entitled, 'Low Doses of Traditional Nanophytomedicines for Clinical Treatment: Manufacturing Processes and Nonlinear Response Patterns', by Iris R. Bell , MD, PhD, Barbara Sarter, PhD, APRN, FNP-C, Leanna J. Standish, ND, PhD, Prasanta Banerji, FMIH, and Pratip Banerji, MD(Hom) published in the peer-reviewed journal, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, June 2015.
- Paper entitled, 'Integrative Nanomedicine: Treating Cancer with Nanoscale Natural Products', by Iris R. Bell, MD, PhD; Barbara Sarter, PhD, APRN, FNP-C; Mary Koithan, PhD, RN; Prasanta Banerji, FMIH; Pratip Banerji, MD(Hom); Shamini Jain, PhD; John Ives, PhD; accepted for publication in the peer-reviewed journal, Global Advances in Health and Medicine, November 2013.
- Paper entitled, 'Efficacy of Baptisia Tinctoria in the Treatment of Typhoid: Its Possible Role in Inducing Antibody Formation', by Pratip Banerji, Prasanta Banerji, Gobinda Chandra Das, Aminul Islam, Shailendra Kumar Mishra, Susmita Mukhopadhyay. Published in peer reviewed journal, Journal of Complementary and Integrative Medicine, Vol. 9, Issue 1, ISSN (Online) 1553-3840, DOI: 10.1515/1553-38440.1622, July 2012.
- 'Successful Treatment of Chronic Viral Hepatitis With High-dilution Medicine' by Barbara Sarter, PhD, APRN, FNP-C, DiHom; Prasanta Banerji, FMIH; Pratip Banerji, MD(Hom), published in the peer-reviewed journal, Global Advances in Health and Medicine, March 2012.
- Book Chapter: 'A Compendium of Essays on Alternative Therapy', Edited by Dr. Arup Bhattacharya, the Chapter entitled, 'Homeopathy: Treatment of Cancer with the Banerji Protocols' published by InTech in January 2012.
- Paper entitled 'Cytotoxic effects of ultra-diluted remedies on breast cancer cells' published in the International Journal of Oncology, DOI: 10.3892/ijo_00000512, July 23 2009, paper jointly authored by Moshe Frenkel, Bal Mukund Mishra, Subrata Sen, Peiying Yang, Alison Pawlus, Luis Vence, Aimee Leblanc, Lorenzo Cohen, Pratip Banerji and Prasanta Banerji.
- Paper entitled 'Cancer patients treated with The Banerji Protocols utilizing homoeopathic medicine: A Best Case Series Program of the National Cancer Institute USA'., Prasanta Banerji, Donald R. Campbell and Pratip Banerji; Oncology Reports 20: 69-74, 2008.
- A Paper Entitled 'Intracranial Cysticercosis: An effective treatment with alternative medicines' published in 'In Vivo' of the International Institute of Anticancer Research. Volume 15, Issue No. 2, 2001.