Appointment Procedure at the PBHRF Clinic, Elgin Road
This is the official website of the PRASANTA BANERJI HOMOEOPATHIC RESEARCH FOUNDATION (PBHRF).
- We DO NOT have any telemedicine centre anywhere around the globe.
- We DO NOT take any sort of registration fees for checking patients
- We DO NOT encourage any registration over telephone
- We DO NOT have any other branch
- We DO NOT have any other web presence
- We have NO professional relation with any other P Banerji website or organization.
We REQUEST you NOT TO MAKE ANY ONLINE PAYMENT to anyone for getting treated by Dr. Prasanta Banerji and Dr. Pratip Banerji If anyone requests money from you in the name of PBHRF, PRASANTA OR PRATIP BANERJI, please lodge a complaint to the nearest cyber crime police station.
Procedure of Doctors' Appointment at the Elgin Road clinic:
- Please note, you DO NOT need to come and wait from the previous night to make an appointment at our clinic.
- Names for appointment can be registered from 7 a.m. in the morning.
- Appointments with Dr. Prasanta Banerji are available only for critical diseases like cancer, brain tumor, renal failure etc. The names of such patients will be registered on a priority basis.
- Other patients can make appointment with Dr. Pratip Banerji; Dr. Pratip Banerji also primarily treats critical patients with brain tumor, cancer, renal failure etc.
- Patients travelling from a distant are also given appointment on a priority basis.
- Necessary documents in favour of your case have to be provided for early appointments.
- Apart from the appointment with Dr. Prasanta Banerji and Dr. Pratip Banerji, those who are interested in making payment against consultation, can make appointment with our assistant doctors.
- The free consultation section of our clinic opens at 10 a.m. Please cisit the first floor of the clinic and collect your token to get free consultation from experienced assistant doctors.
- You can make an appointment with Dr. Prasanta Banerji or Dr. Pratip Banerji again on a later date.
Please DO NOT PAY any broker(s) for an easy appointment, who might be lurking outside the gate of the clinic. Directly inform the police or to us, if anybody harasses you for money.
Most people who visit the clinic are unwell, so please be considerate to one another.
Please DO NOT make any list of names on your own, for they shall not be considered.
Though we use Homeopathic medicines for treatment, we do not follow the conventional rules. Our system of administring the medicines are unique, and in know as the Bnerji Protocols. In this system, a specific medicine is given for a specific disease.
Thus, our experienced panel of assistant doctors prescribe the same set of medicines as prescribed by Dr. Prasanta Banerji and Dr. Pratip Banerji. So you can consult our assistant doctors without any hesitation, as you can be assured of te same result.